Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pity Party

You know, my life has really just been too depressing to even blog about lately, so I'll just keep my woes in list form for the sake of brevity.

VERY RECENT

1. My couch won't fit up the stairs to my new room.
2. I ended up paying movers 600 dollars yesterday. I estimated about 300.
3. MY BED DOES NOT FIT UP THE STAIRS TO MY ROOM.
4. My car was parked in this morning for 3 hours.

LESS RECENT, but still bothering me

5. My best friend up and moved out without a word. Have not heard from her since.
6. I'm stuck in a job near my crush who flirts with other girls in the workplace.
7. I feel really fat (up 3 inches in stomach from December)
8. I didn't really want to move to that house that's giving me all those problems.

9. I can't fit furniture up my damn stairs to my room!!!

Life, you suck!

1 comment: