Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Fave #1

Hold on to your hats, folks! We are about to embark on.... a new tradition!

It will be called (for now) The Fave. There will be no set schedule for when the fave will appear, what the fave will be, or anything else relating to the fave. My favorite thing about The Fave: THERE ARE NO RULES!

Now that that lengthy explanation is out of the way, (have I mentioned how much I love/hate using "that" twice in a row? Well, I do. Love it, that is. And hate it.), here is your first dose.

This is one of my favorite pictures OF ALL TIME:


This is Chuck. He belongs to Dooce, who takes a delightful picture of him almost every day. Check out her website. She seriously rocks more than I could ever hope to. Exhibit A: her dog.

Hope you enjoyed Chuck as much as I do every day (he's my desktop background.) Tune in sometime in the near future for another edition of The Fave!


p.s. to heather, if i shouldn't have posted this, let me know and i apologize profusely. i know nothing about copyright laws; i just love chuck.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I noticed that you started following my photo blog and i just wanted to stop by an thank you for visiting. Two things...I love Chuck and I love your avatar...great shoes! Stop by anytime and leave a comment if you feel inspired.
    Thanks again,

    Dan Felstead

    ReplyDelete