Friday, April 3, 2009

Fortune Friday

These were the songs that played on my iPod on the way to work this morning.

Keep It Amazed - French Kicks
Banquet - Bloc Party
You and Whose Army? - Radiohead
The Bunker - Beirut
What World - Human Highway
Sleepwalking - Ben Lee
Where is My Mind? - The Pixies
Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
How to Disappear Completely - Radiohead

It looks like I'll have an awesome, somewhat apocalyptic weekend. Which is strangely fitting, as that's what my new screenplay's about.

I'm doing something called Script Frenzy which is writing a 100 page screenplay in the month of April. I just jettisoned my original 5 pages, so I need to get about 10 done today to keep up.

Eerily enough, it seems like my iPod knows what's going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment