Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Want to Break Free!

There was a light.

A little itty bitty light at the end of the tunnel that grew bigger and bigger with each passing day. It started at the beginning of the month when I was told the 20th would be my last day. That beautiful concept solidified from there, focusing itself as the light in my tunnel.

Today, I was informed that that light is in fact A TRAIN.

Instead of being done this Friday, I will stay on for one, most likely two, more weeks. And not only will I stay on, I'll be staying without the only other person on this show who's even 1/2 as sane as I am.

I will be taking her spot temporarily, leaving me stranded my last two weeks tied to the tracks about to be crushed beneath the wheels of an oncoming freight train, blaring its whistle and barreling toward me at top speed.

No one to cut the ropes and pull me to safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment